London Hotels by Region
Cheapest London Hotels
5 Star London Hotels
4 Star London Hotels
3 Star London Hotels
2 Star London Hotels
1 Star London Hotels
London Hotels Directory
London Hotels Guide
London Airport Hotels
London Hotels FAQs
London Hotels » London Hotels Web Site Terms and Conditions
London Hotels Web Site Terms and Conditions
About London Hotels Web Site
London Hotels Web Site displays information about hotels in London from different hotels, hotel booking agencies and Bed & Breakfast accommodation providers. The information about the hotels is supplied by the hotels and hotel booking agencies and is updated regularly to reflect changes in the details of hotels and prices. Bookings for these hotels is handled by an intermediate hotel booking agency which takes the information about you and handles the actual hotel room booking. London Hotels Web Site does not handle the actual bookings and does not deal with the hotels directly during the booking process. London Hotels Web Site does not debit or collect any monies. Your details are securely passed onto the respective hotels, and you pay them upon arrival or departure, depending on the hotels.
This document and the terms and Conditions set out herein provide the basis upon which we offer you use of the London hotels search and London hotels booking service. Your use of this web site is conditional upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use the London Hotels Web Site. You can also find our more information about London Hotels Web site's Privacy and security policies. There may be additional terms or conditions for individual hotels, which will be displayed on the individual Hotel's page.
- Hotel means the hotel, Bed and Breakfast or apartment listed on this site.
- Booking means an on-line booking made by you at a Hotel through this site or one of the hotel booking agencies.
- Hotel Booking Agency is a third party that handles the booking process and handles the payment on behalf of the hotel.
- London Hotels Web Site means the web site located at http://www.london-hotels-cheap.co.uk/ and its operator.
- Rates means price charged by the hotel as detailed on the Web site.
- Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions that are from time to time included in the details of any hotels.
- Other Web site means any web page or web site accessed via a uniform resource locator (URL) other than http://www.london-hotels-cheap.co.uk/
- You means the individual using the web site and "your" shall be construed accordingly.
- Guest refers to a person or persons staying at a hotel
- Third party means a hotel or Hotel Booking Agency that processes the booking for hotels listed on this site and handles the payment for the hotel bookings.
- Content means the information and other material available within the London Hotels Web Site. It includes Information about the hotels and photos of hotels displayed on this site.
Use of this Web site
Your use of the London Hotels Web Site is conditional upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use the London Hotels Web site.
- Bookings are handled by the relevant hotel booking agency who act as an intermediary between you and the hotels. They hold all the booking information. You should receive an email confirmation of your booking within 24 hours of making your booking. If you do not receive this email, please contact the relevant hotel booking agency immediately. Do not contact London Hotels Web Site as we will not have access to the booking information. No contract will exist between you and London Hotels Web Site.
- A contract between you and the Hotel Booking Agency will not be valid until the onscreen confirmation of your reservation is displayed with a unique confirmation code.
- You agree that the information which you are required to provide when you register as is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- You warrant that all information supplied by you in connection with your use of this web site is correct and that you are authorised to use any credit cards used by you to secure or make a booking. We, or the hotel booking agency, reserve the right to cancel any booking made by you if it is discovered that any details are incorrect or your use of such credit card is unauthorised.
- You assume full responsibility for the protection of your computer system including computer hardware and software, stored data on your computer system and the stored data and computer systems included hardware and software of third parties who may access or be otherwise connected to your computer system. You will assume the responsibility of ensuring that programmes or other data downloaded or otherwise received from the London Hotels Web Site are free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- The information is supplied by the hotels and hotel booking agencies. This information may be changed or updated without notice. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy, information contained on London Hotels Web Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. If you are in doubt, please check with the relevant hotel booking agency.
- The web site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the web site and any transactions conducted on or through the web site.
- Prices advertised are on per room per night basis and include VAT. Unless otherwise stated breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included (please check Meal plan on the selected hotel).
- There will be additional Terms and Conditions for the hotel booking agencies. When reserving your hotel room through any of our affiliated hotel booking agencies, please check their own terms and conditions. In the case of any conflicts between our terms and theirs, the conditions on the hotel booking agency's own web site takes precedence when booking a hotel room through the hotel booking agency's own web site.
- The hotel room photos provided on the London Hotels Web Site picture gallery are only a depiction of the type of rooms on offer and may not represent the actual room you will stay in.
- You recognise that in order to process your requirements you have authorised us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
- Child policy varies between hotels, however the standard policy allows children up to 2 years to stay free in their parents room using existing bedding or a baby cot. For older children the age requirement policy will depend on hotel policy, stated in the hotel's information pages. Please make sure you inform the hotel booking agency about any children travelling with you, at the time of booking, regardless of the age of the child. Please note that as with all requests made, availability and placement of any child travelling is not guaranteed. Please also note that a supplement may apply for extra children staying in your hotel room.
- Some hotels allow extra persons to share the hotel room with the guest. Please make sure you inform the hotel booking agency about any you extra persons who wish to share the hotel room, at the time of booking. Please note that as with all requests made, availability and placement of any extra person is not guaranteed. Please also note that a supplement may apply.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the London Hotels Web Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the London Hotels Web Site.
- We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the London Hotels Web Site (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must stop using the web site.
- Should the guest decide to alter the arrangements within the contract made with the hotel, the hotel will do its best to accommodate such arrangements, but shall not be held liable should it fail to do so.
The information about hotels on this site is provided by the hotel owners and hotel booking agencies. The copyright remains with them and no part of this information can be re-used in electronic or printed form without their permission.
Some parts of the London Hotels Web Site and general content is created by Electronic Mind Limited.
The copyrights of this site belongs to London Hotels Web Site and its contents, including text, logos and graphics is protected by copyrights law. Except of printing information relevant to your travel arrangements you may not copy, sell, reproduce or otherwise exploit this web site's contents without prior written authorization from us.
You must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, or create derivative works from transfer or sell any information, software products, designs or services obtained from the London Hotels Web Site.
The booking process
The Booking process varies between hotels and the different hotel booking agencies have their own way of handling bookings and processing them. These notes are ONLY a guideline and the actual process will vary depending on which hotel or hotel booking agency you use.
- Unless otherwise stated in the rate description, your credit card details are used to guarantee your booking. Normally, nothing will be deducted from your account at the booking stage. You will pay the hotel in full when you check in to your hotel. You may choose to settle your account with another credit card, providing the credit card type is acceptable to the hotel.
- Your credit card will be checked and there may be a reservation flagged for your booking, to make sure it is a valid card and that the card has enough credit for your booking fee.
- The hotels have their own booking and reservation systems, so when arriving at the hotel, the name of the lead guest - which is your name, unless you named a different lead guest in the booking - will be your reference at the hotel, i.e. the hotel room will be reserved under that name.
- The room rate quoted at the time of securing your booking is the price you will pay per night for your accommodation. Any discrepancies should be addressed to the hotel booking agency. You are responsible for paying in full for any ancillary services that the hotel provides, which are not explicitly covered by the quoted room rate (e.g. Room service, newspapers etc.)
- Any amendment or cancellation to your reservation must be made directly with the hotel booking agency, as we cannot be held responsible for any changes, cancellations or requests made directly with the hotel. Failure to do so will result in invalidation of any responsibility on our behalf as your agent. Any such invalid amendment or cancellation would not be made and you would still be liable for any cancellation charge that applies.
- All bookings are handled by hotel booking agencies. We will transfer you to their site, when you click on the link to book. After this point the content and availability of the hotel booking agency's web site is beyond our control.
- To help you find some other information about London, we have links to other sites which are not managed by us. We do not endorse the content of any of those web sites and we shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused, alleged to be caused, for the contents, goods or services available on linked sites.
- We do not own or have control over the content of other web sites and cannot be held responsible for the content or your use of any other site to which we have links.
Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email in case you need to cancel your stay. Each hotel has it's own cancellation policy, which should be displayed on the hotel's information page. We recommend you read the cancellation policy of the hotel carefully. If you cancel according to the cancellation policy of the hotel, it may be free of charge. If you cancel later than requested by the hotel or do not show up, the hotel might charge you a fee which can be equivalent to a one night stay.
Disclaimer of Liability of London Hotels Web Site
- London Hotels Web Site and its affiliated hotel booking agencies make no warranty or representation about any information, fitness or suitability of any goods and services offered (to us as an agent) by a third party, nor be responsible for any aspects of the relationship between you and a third party/accommodation establishment, all the information published on DiscountCityHotels.net web sites about the hotels is supplied by the hotels as is and its content accuracy remains the responsibility of the hotel.
- London Hotels Web Site cannot accept liability for any information, errors or omissions supplied by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible.
- All bookings are made directly with the accommodation establishment and customer care and satisfaction remain the responsibility of the accommodation establishment.
- In no circumstances will London Hotels Web Site be liable to you for indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the use of this Web site or any other Web site connected to the London Hotels Web Site by means of a hyper-text link or otherwise (whether such damage is caused by transmission from the Web site or a connected Web site to your computer system of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items, corrupted data or data incompatible with your computer system or third parties' interception of or access to data of whatever nature including without limitation personal data and credit and payment card information transmitted by you electronically to the hotel booking agency or otherwise however caused such damage to include, without limitation, lost profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programme or programmes or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
- London Hotels Web Site will not be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breach of this agreement or failure to secure your booking due to circumstances beyond our control or if such breach or failure is the fault of the hotel. It is specifically agreed that London Hotels Web Site shall not be liable to you for any consequential loss, loss of profit or indirect damages whatsoever.
- We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the web site, or accommodation vacancies that may be arranged through the web site. You recognise that the hotel booking agency is responsible for processing your requirements. You recognise that the contract for the accommodation will be between you and the hotel booking agency.
- It is technically impossible to provide the London Hotels Web Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; and that the operation of the London Hotels Web Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We and/or our suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the London Hotels Web Site at any time.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
Each of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately and if any of them or any part of them shall be held to be void or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if part of the wording thereof were deleted such Term and Condition shall apply with such deletion as may be necessary to make the rest of them or it valid and effective.
The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Conditions.
Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions
This agreement is made in England and governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.